In this document we’ll go over some of the ways to reduce/prevent spam making its way through Inbound Forms. You can combine these methods for best results.
Add the Honey Pot field
- Open the Inbound Form you would like increased protection on.
- Click ‘2. Edit/Add Fields’ tab.
- Click Add Another Field.
- Select ‘Anti Spam Honey Pot’ as the field type and save form.
Activate and enable Akismet filtering
- Download and install Akisment plugin.
- Activate WordPress Leads.
- Open Lead’s Settings and enable Akisment filtering:
Inbound Now provides an extension that adds a Google reCaptcha field as an available field type. Activating this extension and adding a ‘Google reCaptcha’ field to your Inbound Form will require form submitters to solve the Google Captcha before submitting.