Create a new form
We have the ability to create & manage forms within all of our Inbound Now plugins ( Leads, Landing Pages, Calls to Action). To create and manage forms please look in your wp-admin area on the left hand menu bar under any of the above mention plugin menu areas and select ‘Manage Forms’.
Create Forms area can be accessed by wp-admin side menu
Click ‘Add New’ to create a new form:
Input form’s general settings:
- Form Title: A descriptive title for your form to help you remember what it does.
- Form Name: A quick name you can remember. This is usually the same as your Form Title. This will not be displayed anywhere on the front end.
- Redirect URL: This is where a visitor is redirected to after a form submission. Usually a thank you page is placed here.
- Notify on Form Completion: Place all email addresses here that should receive notifications on new submissions.
- Admin Email Subject Line: This lets you customize the notification email subject line, if you like.
- Add to Lists: This lets you add submitting visitors to Lead Lists, which are manageable via our WordPress Leads plugin.
Setup The Form Fields
Click the Step 2 Tab to Add New Fields
Create your form fields & Map them.
More information on Field Mapping
Inserting Inbound Forms
Place form in content via shortcode:
Forms can be inserted from the post editing screen